A Tunisian dessert, usually prepared during the holy month of Ramadan. It’s sweet pasta, served with dates.
- Add olive oil to richta pasta and let it steam during 20 minutes.
- Wet the richta with warm water, add the dried raisins and leave it to steam for another 20 minutes.
- When ready, add half of the melted butter to your richta and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- In the meanwhile, dilute sugar in warm milk.
- Add milk and sugar to richta. When it’s totally absorbed, add the rest of your melted butter and the geranium water.
- Richta is ready. It is usually decorated with nuts and dates.