What about Asian food?
I like to cook these noodles whenever I need to prepare something easy and delicious with vegetables. This dish is perfect for these summer days. Would you try the recipe?
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pan and fry garlic and onions for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken breasts and mushrooms, salt and pepper and let fry for 4 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and 1 cup of water then bring to boil.
- Slice the carrots and zucchinis then allow them to cook for 3 minutes.
- Add noodles and thinly sliced cabbage to the pan.
- Allow noodles to cook and soften. This will take about 5 minutes.
- Mix well all the ingredients then add fresh spring onions before presenting.