Individuel molten cakes, with raspberry filling!
- Melt the dark chocolate and the butter in a double boiler.
- In a separate bowl, mix sugar, egg yolks, and eggs and whisk well until completely combined and thickens.
- Add the egg mixture to the chocolate and combine well.
- Add salt and flour and mix.
- Butter and lightly flour 4 ramekins.
- Spoon the batter equally into the ramekins.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in a preheated oven at 200°C.
- Unmold and serve while still warm.
- For extra flavour, I added raspberry purée:
- Start with the raspberry purée: Bring the raspberries and sugar to a boil in a pan. Then, pass through a fine sieve to remove the seeds.
- Allow to cool then place in little molds and freeze for 2 hours.
- When you spoon the batter into the ramekins, add the frozen raspberry purée in the middle of the cake, the bake.