Molten Chocolate Cake
WITH RASPBERRY FILLING
Individuel molten cakes, with raspberry filling!
- Put the raspberries and sugar in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Pass the pureed raspberries through a fine sieve to remove the seeds.
- Allow to cool then place in little molds and freeze for 2 hours.
- Melt the dark chocolate and the butter in a double boiler.
- In a separate bowl, mix sugar, egg yolks, and eggs and whisk well until completely combined and thickens.
- Add the egg mixture to the chocolate and combine well.
- Add salt and flour and mix.
- Butter and lightly flour 4 ramekins.
- Fill the ramekins to the half with the batter.
- Add the frozen raspberry purée in the middle of the cake.
- Add the remaining butter to cover completely the frozen raspberry purée.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in a preheated oven at 200°C.
- Unmold directly in the serving dishes and serve while still warm.