- In a large pan, put the olive oil and the diced onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the diced chicken breast and the tomato paste and cook for some minutes.
- Add the diced bell pepper, the carrots, the chickpeas and the green peas, season and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of water to the pan and bring to a boil.
- In the meanwhile, wash the bulgur then add it to the mixture when it starts to boil.
- Lower the heat, cover the pan and leave to simmer until water completely dries out.
- Don’t forget to mix gently from time to time while cooking.
- Serve warm.
ENJOY YOUR HOMEMADE TREAT!