Ghraiba, is a North African sweet recipe, of shortbread-like biscuits, usually prepared to celebrate Eid.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, vanilla sugar, and icing sugar.
- Add the mixed ground nuts and sesame seeds and mix.
- Add the melted butter and the oil and mix well until well combined.
- Spread the dough on a clean surface. It should be about 1cm thick.
- Use a small cookie cutter to form small cookies.
- Place the cookies on a parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 150°C for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Once ready, allow to cool for some minutes before presenting.