During summer afternoons or evenings, a refreshing dessert is a good idea to enjoy with family and friends.
I suggest this easy and quick tiramisu recipe.
- 40 ladyfinger biscuits
- 2 cups of coffee
- 400g of mascarpone cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 4 table spoons of sugar
- cocoa powder
- Prepare the coffee in advance and let it cool down.
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites.
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until it whitens then add the mascarpone cheese to the mixture.
- Beat the eggs whites until stiff. You can add a pinch of salt or some baking soda.
- In a large bowl, mix the mascarpone mixture with the egg whites delicately.
- Soak the ladyfingers, one by one, in the coffee and place them in a mold of your choice.
- Put the creamy mixture between layers.
- The final layer should be a cream layer that you cover with cocoa powder.
- Keep the tiramisu in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.