I brought to you an easy and delicious brown bread recipe.
It does not require kneading, crispy from the outside and fluffy inside.
- 250g of wholemeal flour
- 250g of white flour
- 70ml of milk
- 1 tea spoon of salt
- 1 + ½ table spoon of instant yeast
- 1 tea spoon of sugar
- 300ml of warm water
- 20 min.
- Dilute the instant yeast and sugar in some warm water. Let the mix leaven for 10 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients then add warm water.
- You will obtain a sticky dough.
- Cover it with a cotton tea towel and leave to rise for at least 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- When forming the bread loaves, cover the dough with some flour so that it won’t stick on your hands.
- You can decorate the bread with some nigella and fennel seeds to add a nice flavor.
- Bake for 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 220°C.
PS: To get crispy bread, I usually fill a container with water and put it in the oven, under the bread plate.