A soup easy to prepare, healthy and delicious.
In this recipe, you can use whatever type of lentils; green, red, brown…
- 200g of soaked lentils
- 2 chopped onions (medium size)
- 2 to 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- salt, pepper, powder of coriander, curcuma powder and cumin powder
- Soak the lentils overnight.
- In a large pan, put the chopped onions with the olive oil and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the lentils and the garlic then the seasoning except the cumin powder.
- Add hot water (a little more than 1 liter).
- Let the soup cook for 30 minutes or more.
- Depending on the consistency you prefer, add water.
- Add the cumin powder and let cook for 5 minutes more.
- When the soup is ready, mix it in the food processor to have a smooth texture.
- Present warm with some drop of lemon juice.