I brought to you my favorite salad of all times : eggplant salad seasoned with typical Tunisian spices.
Of course, as a Mediterranean and as a Tunisian, olive oil is omnipresent in all my dishes and salad. This salad can be prepared in less than 20 minutes.
- 3 large eggplants
- 4 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp of salt
- ½ tsp of pepper
- ½ tsp of coriander powder
- ¼ tsp of caraway
- 2 triangles of processed cheese
- Olive oil
- Cut the eggplants into large cubes. Put the cubes and the garlic cloves in a large sauce pan or a cooking pot, cover with water and let it boil for at least 15 minutes.
- Drain the cooked eggplants then mix it in the food processor with the cheese triangles until the texture is smooth.
- Season then add olive oil and capers.
- This salad can be presented warm or cold.