- First, prepare the tomato sauce.
- Chop 2 onions and cook them with some olive oil.
- Finely chop the tomatoes and add it to the onions. Add the tomato paste and the spices.
- Add water and leave to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Chop the left onion with parsley and cook them with the ground beef in a separate stove.
- In bowl, mix the ground beef, the cooked rice, the grated cheese and the egg then add spices of your choice.
- Wash and peel the vegetables of your choice and empty them then stuff with the beef mixture.
- In a large tin, pour the tomato sauce then place the stuffed vegetables.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour at 190°C.
- Add a table spoon of olive oil and serve with bread.
ENJOY YOUR HOMEMADE TREAT!