Sandwich biscuits with a jam filling.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar together then add the melted butter and the zests.
- Sift the baking powder and the flour in a separate bowl.
- Add the flour gradually in the eggs mixture.
- Spread the dough on a clean surface using a rolling pin. The thickness should be less than 2mm.
- The dough can become sticky, so add some flour to the work surface.
- Cut-out the biscuits and place them on baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175°C for 15 minutes.
- When the biscuits cool down, sandwich identical biscuits with jam. I chose to make it with raspberry jam. You can also use apricot, strawberry or orange jam.