Sablés Biscuits With Jam
BISCUITS SABLÉS À LA CONFITURE
Sandwich biscuits with a jam filling.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar together then add the melted butter and the peels.
- Sift the baking powder and the flour in a separate bowl.
- Add the flour gradually in the eggs mixture.
- Spread the dough on a clean surface using a rolling pin. The thickness should be less than 3mm.
- The dough can become sticky, so add some flour to the work surface.
- Cut the biscuits and place them on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175°C for 15 minutes.
- When the biscuits cool down, sandwich identical biscuits with jam. You can use apricot, strawberry or orange jam.