Easy and simple recipe of hazelnut biscuits, decorated with melted chocolate.
- Mix the flour with hazelnut flour.
- Cut the butter into cubes and use your fingertips to rub it into the flour and sugar (so the butter doesn’t melt).
- I usually put the flour, butter cubes and salt in a mixer. It’s quick and gives much better result.
- Add cold water in small quantities to bind the dough together.
- Try to work it quickly so that it doesn’t become greasy.
- During summer, preferably cover the dough with cling film and chill in the fridge for 15 minutes before using.
- Roll out the dough and cut in the biscuits, then bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 180°C.
- When the biscuits are completely cold, melt the chocolate and dip the biscuits.
- Decorate with some chopped hazelnuts.
- Leave to rest on baking paper until the chocolate hardens.