Easy-to-make cookies, flavored with rosewater and decorated with chocolate.
- Mix the butter with sugar then add rosewater and vanilla extract. The paste should be homogenous.
- Add flour and salt gradually to the butter/sugar mixture.
- Form a cylinder with the dough, and cover it with cling film, then keep it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. It can also be frozen up to 3 months.
- Unwrap the cold dough, and cut it into disks about 3 cm-thick.
- Place the biscuits on a baking sheet then bake for 10 to 15 minutes in a preheated oven at 175°C.
- When the biscuits cool down, decorate with melted chocolate and dried rose petals.