Quinoa and Tuna Salad
A nutritious and delicious salad with quinoa, tuna and avocado.
- Rinse the quinoa then put in a saucepan.
- Cover the quinoa with 200ml of water and cook over medium heat for about 15min.
- Once the quinoa is cooked, drain and transfer to a bowl.
- Slice the avocado and the cucumber.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes and cut the cheese into dices.
- Prepare the seasoning: combine the oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Mix all the ingredients together with the tuna, season and present.