- 1 hour.
- First, prepare the cake.
- Sift the flour with the baking powder and the spice in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, mix the butter with the sugar and lemon zest until you obtain a creamy texture then add the eggs and whisk.
- Mix the butter and eggs with the flour.
- Add the grated carrots and the mashed banana.
- Add the raisins, the walnut and the milk and mix.
- Put the cake mixture in a buttered cake tin. I used a 20cm round tin.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 1 hour.
- When the cake is ready, let it cool in the tin for 10 minutes, then unmold and let it cool on a wire rack.
- When the cake cools down, decorate with the icing.
- For the icing, mix the cream cheese with the icing sugar, the lemon juice and the orange zest.