Easy and fluffy pancakes recipe, ideal for sweet and delicious breakfast.
- Mix the dry ingredients together: flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Put the milk, eggs, melted butter and vanilla extract in a seperate bowl, and mix with a whisk.
- Add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined. It is preferable to use a whisk to make sure that there are no flour lumps left.
- Heat a non-stick pan for 2 minutes over medium heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter on the pan. The amount of batter depends on the size of the pan and the desired size of your pancakes.
- Brown on both sides. Each side takes about 1 minute, even less.
- Serve hot, with maple syrup, honey, fruits or chocolate spread.