An easy recipe of no-bake and no-gelatin cheesecake.
If you have a springform cake tin, keep the cheesecake 4 hours in the fridge before decorating and presenting.
If not, and to have a perfect cheesecake unmolding, cover the inside of the tins with a rhodoide sheet. Then keep the cheesecake in the freezer for 4 hours before unmolding. Once the tins are removed, place the cheesecake 2 hours in the fridge before serving.
- Crush the biscuits in the food processor.
- Add the melted butter and mix until well combined.
- Put the crushed biscuits in the buttom of your cheesecake tin (spring form tin or mini round tins).
- Press evenly with a spoon or using a glass.
- Keep in the fridge and prepare the cheescake filling.
- Cream the cream cheese then add sugar and mix until creamy and well combined.
- Add the condensed milk, lemon juice, lemon peels and crème fraiche.
- Mix well until homogeneous.
- Whip the double cream with vanilla extract until firm.
- Add the whipped cream to the cheesecake mixture.
- Put the filling on the chilled crust.
- Try to give it a nice surface.
- Keep in the fridge for at least 4 hours before serving. Preferably overnight.
- Decorate with berries, fruits, chocolate sauce, caramel, or keep it plain and simple.