A refreshing and healthy idea to enjoy ice cream during sunny days.
- There are two ways of making this nice cream, and both give good results.
- First method:
- Cut the ripe bananas and freeze for 2 hours.
- Place the frozen banana slices in a mixer and add 6 tbsp of greek yogurt.
- Blend until well combined and smooth.
- Add chocolate chips. You can also blend it with the creamy mixture.
- Serve immediately.
- Another way of making this recipe:
- Blend the ripe bananas (without freezing) with the greek yogurt.
- Then you put the mixture to freeze in a food container, for at least 2 hours.
- Cut the frozen mixture roughly into cubes using a knife.
- Blend in the mixer with chocolate chips before serving.