Chicken mossli is a tunisian dish, very delicious, healthy and really easy to make.
- In a large bowl, season the chicken pieces with olive oil, turmeric, salt and pepper.
- Peel the potatoes and cut it into thick slices.
- Slice the onions.
- Cut the tomatoes and pepper in large slices.
- Place the sliced onions in the baking tin.
- Place the seasoned chicken on top of the onions.
- Put the potatoes.
- Put the tomatoes and pepper on top.
- Add hot water to the seasoning left in the bowl then pour it over the ingredients placed in the baking tin.
- The water should be enough to cover the chicken pieces.
- Place the rosemary branches in contact with water.
- If you don’t have fresh rosemary branches, use dried leave that you place in a small infuser immerged in the water.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Check if the potatoes are well baked using a knife or a fork.
- Some of the potatoes and the top of the chicken pieces should be slightly roasted too.
- Serve warm, with bread and some finely chopped onions and parsely.
- Calories: 447
- Carbohydrates: 49.2g
- Cholesterol: 53mg
- Fat: 19.1g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 22.5g
- Saturated fat: 3.3g
- Serving size: without bread
- Sodium: 988mg
- Sugar: 9.7g