Marble Cake is one of the easiest cakes and one of the most preferred for breakfast.
The colors’ mixture of this bicolored cake reminds the marble decorations.
In this recipe, I used butter. If you are interested in the marble cake with vegetable oil, follow this link.
- 35 min.
- Mix the flour and the baking powder together and keep aside.
- Whisk the eggs with sugar, then add butter.
- Add the flour to the eggs, mix well, then add milk.
- Split the cake mixture in two equal quantities in two separate bowls.
- Add the cocoa powder to one of the bowls.
- Bring a loaf pan, butter the edges and pour the two cake mixtures alternatively, to have a marbled aspect.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C during 30 to 35 minutes.