BUTTERLESS FRENCH MARBRÉ CAKE
Marble Cake is one of the easiest cakes and one of the most preferred for breakfast.
The colors’ mixture of this bicolored cake reminds the marble decorations. In this recipe, I used vegetable oil instead of butter. If you are interested in the marble cake with butter, follow this link.
- Mix the flour and the baking powder together and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs with sugar, then add oil.
- Add the flour to the eggs, mix well, then add milk.
- Split the cake mixture in two equal quantities in two separate bowls.
- Add the cocoa powder to one of the bowls.
- Bring a loaf pan, butter the edges or cover with parchment paper and pour the two cake mixtures alternatively, to have a marbled aspect.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175°C for 40 to 45 minutes.
- When ready, let the cake cool in the tin for 5 minutes then unmold and leave to cool on a wire rack.
- Calories: 187
- Carbohydrates: 22.2g
- Cholesterol: 42mg
- Fat: 9.8g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 3.4g
- Saturated fat: 1.6g
- Sodium: 20mg
- Sugar: 8.8g