Marble Cake is one of the easiest cakes and one of the most preferred for breakfast.
The colors’ mixture of this bicolored cake reminds the marble decorations. In this recipe, I used vegetable oil instead of butter. If you are interested in the marble cake with butter, follow this link.
- Mix the flour and the baking powder together and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs with sugar, then add oil.
- Add the flour to the eggs, mix well, then add milk.
- Split the cake mixture in two equal quantities in two separate bowls.
- Add the cocoa powder to one of the bowls.
- Bring a loaf pan, butter the edges or cover with parchment paper and pour the two cake mixtures alternatively, to have a marbled aspect.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175°C for 40 to 45 minutes.
- When ready, let the cake cool in the tin for 5 minutes then unmold and leave to cool on a wire rack.
- Calories: 187
- Carbohydrates: 22.2g
- Cholesterol: 42mg
- Fat: 9.8g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 3.4g
- Saturated fat: 1.6g
- Sodium: 20mg
- Sugar: 8.8g