This is a super easy cake recipe. What’s magical about this cake? Well, while baking, this cake consists of three different layer textures: a flan as a base layer, a creamy middle layer and a sponge cake on the top layer.
This cake is preferably served cold.
- 40 min.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Separate the egg yolks from the white.
- Whisk the egg whites until they form peaks.
- Beat the egg yolks with sugar till the mixture whitens, then add flour.
- Add milk and vanilla to your flour mixture.
- Add the egg whites and mix carefully so that the mixture stays aerated.
- Pour your cake in a baking mold covered with parchment paper and bake for 35 minutes at 180°C.