A fresh homemade beverage, ideal for summer.
- 4 lemons
- 1 to 1.5 liters of water
- 200g to 250g of sugar
- 8g (2 tsp) of vanilla sugar
- Fresh mint leaves
- Cut the lemons into cubes and remove all the seeds.
- Blend the lemons with half of sugar quantity and vanilla sugar.
- Add water gradually and blend. You can add from 1l to 1.5l of water, depending on the concentration you prefer.
- Stain the juice through a sieve.
- Add the remaining sugar quantity, depending on the sweetness you prefer.
- Add the mint leaves and ice cubes before serving.