Flyuffy and moist lemon flavoured bundt cake, with poppy seeds and lemin icing glaze.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with sugar until it whitens and doubles in volume.
- Add the lemon peels, lemon juice and poppy seeds.
- Sift in the flour and the baking powder.
- Mix until well combined.
- Add vegetable oil and mix.
- Add the double cream.
- Pour the cake in a buttered bundt pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes in a preheated oven at 180°C.
- When the cake is ready, unmold and leave to cool on a wire rack.
- Combine the icing sugar with lemon juice.
- Pour the icing on the cake for decoration.