A smooth and creamy soup, made of leek, onion, potato and carrots.
I prefer serving this kind of soups with some croutons. I usually make them at home : I season some bread croutons with olive oil, pepper and zaatar, then toast them for some minutes.
- Cut the leek and the onion.
- Cook over medium heat with olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Add the diced carrot and potatoes.
- Season with turmeric, salt and pepper.
- Add water until the vegetables are entirely submerged in water.
- Cover and leave to simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove the soupe from the heat.
- Blend with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Add crème fraîche.
- Serve warm with some bread croutons.
- Calories: 155
- Carbohydrates: 27.4g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fat: 4.4g
- Fiber: 4.4g
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Serving size: 1 serving
- Sodium: 29mg
- Sugar: 4.9g