An easy and delicious savoury tart, to be ideally served with a warm soup or a salad.
You can replace leek by onion. And you may also add some chicken to this recipe.
- Combine the butter cubes with flour. Preferably use a mixer.
- Add the egg yolk and a pinch of salt.
- Add some cold water to form the dough. Do not knead.
- Leave to rest for 20 minutes in the fridge.
- Cook the chopped leek with some olive oil for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms and the sliced courgette and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Place the cooked mushrooms, courgette and leek in large bowl.
- Add the grated cheese, the eggs and egg white, the crème fraiche, salt and pepper and mix until well combined.
- Use some flour to spread the dough and line your tart tin.
- Pick the tart pastry using a fork.
- Add the filling.
- Put some grated cheese on top.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes at 190°C.
- Serve warm.