An eas, yummy and healthy hot chocolate drink recipe, to keep you warm and happy during winter.
- Put all the ingredients (except the cream) in a large pan.
- Heat over medium heat and stir gently and continuously.
- When it’s warm enough -not boiling- pour into your favorite mugs.
- You can decorate with some whipped cream, chredded chocolate or cocoa powder.
- Serve warm.
- Calories: 143
- Carbohydrates: 19.9g
- Cholesterol: 17mg
- Fat: 4.9g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Protein: 7.7g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Serving size: 1 cup (without whipped cream)
- Sodium: 98mg
- Sugar: 16.2g