Healthy brownies with no butter and no sugar.
- Pre-heat your oven at 180°C.
- Peel and pit the avocado.
- Mix the avocado, the eggs, the milk, the vanilla extract and honey in a food processor until smooth.
- Put the flour, the cocoa powder and the baking powder in a large bowl and mix.
- Mix the dried ingredients with the avocado mixture.
- Add as much nuts as you like in your cake.
- Put your brownies mixture in a tin covered with baking paper and bake for 20 minutes at 180°C.
- Calories: 166
- Carbohydrates: 25.1g
- Cholesterol: 47mg
- Fat: 6.8g
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Protein: 4.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Serving size: 1 slice
- Sodium: 22mg
- Sugar: 11.3g