What do you think of a healthy and greedy dessert?! This brownies recipe is ideal for those who are in diet or those who are keeping healthy habits to keep in good shape. It’s sugar-free and butter-free, which rimes of course with guilt-free. It’s an avocado based brownies recipe. Follow theses steps…
- 20 min.
- Pre-heat your oven at 180°C.
- Peel and pit the avocado.
- Mix the avocado, the eggs, the milk, the vanilla extract and honey in a food processor till it turns into a smooth liquid.
- Put the flour, the cocoa powder and the baking powder in a large bowl and mix.
- Mix the dried ingredients with the avocado mixture.
- Add as much nuts as you like in your cake.
- Put your brownies’ mixture in a 23x23cm² mold and bake for 20 minutes at 180°C.