Breakfast is the most important meal in the day. It is important also to add healthy options to your breakfast table. I usually read the food labels, and I was surprised that most cereals, if not all of them, are very rich in sugar, even those who pretend to be healthy. So, I decided to make them at home. Then, I fell in love with this homemade granola. It is perfect with milk or yogurt… It is very easy to make, and yet so healthy!
- 20 min.
- Pre-heat your oven at 160°C/320F.
- Mix all the ingredients together without adding raisins and dried fruits.
- Toast your granola in the oven for about 20 minutes or more, till oatmeal turns gold.
- Let your granola cool at room temperature then add the raisins and dried fruits. You can also add some dark chocolate.
- Put your granola in jars. If the jar is well sealed, your granola will keep crunchy for more than a week.