Easy recipe of spiced bisuits.
If you wish to obtain soft biscuits, bake for 12 minutes. Or bake for 15 minutes if you wish to obtain crunchy biscuits.
I decorated the gingerbread biscuits with ready to use royal icing.
- In a pan, melt the butter with molasses and sugar. Do not bring to boil.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
- Add the melted mixture and mix.
- Roll out the dough between two sheets of baking paper, or on slighlty floured surface.
- Cut out shapes using cookie cutters.
- Place the biscuits on tray covered with baking paper.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in a preheated oven at 180°C.
- When the biscuits are ready, let cool on a tray.
- Decorate with royal icing.