Chocolate crinkles, easy and delicious, presented like spiders!
- Melt the chocolate with the butter on a water bath.
- Remove the melted mixture from the water bath and add sugar.
- Add the eggs to the mixture, one at a time, and mix until well combined.
- Add the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, sift the flour with cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients gradually to the chocolate mixture and mix well until well combined.
- Cover the dough and leave to chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Shape the dough into small balls that you flatten gently.
- Drop the balls into icing sugar until completely coated.
- Place the balls on a parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, in a preheated oven at 160°C.
- For the decoration, I used some melted chocolate to chape the spiders’ feet and eyes.
- Calories: 107
- Carbohydrates: 14.6g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Fat: 4.8g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Protein: 2.1g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Serving size: 1 crinkle (30g)
- Sodium: 32mg
- Sugar: 7.5g