Easy and deliciuous crêpes, that you can enjot with both sweet and savoury fillings.
Make sur to not add sugar to the batter if you are planning a savoury filling for your crêpes. If you are interested into making the chocolate crêpes, replace 1 tbsp of flour with 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, salt and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs with milk and oil.
- Add the liquid ingredients gradually onto the flour and whisk until well combined.
- To make sure that there are no flour lumps, use a mixer.
- Heat the pan over medium heat. Use a non stick pan.
- Put some butter on the pan until completely melted.
- Pour the crêpe batter into the hot pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes on each side.
- Repeat the operation with the remaining batter.
- Enjoy your crêpes, warm or cold, with sweet or savoury fillings.
- Calories: 78.5
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Cholesterol: 26.5mg
- Fat: 2g
- Fiber: 0.35g
- Protein: 2.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Serving size: 1 crêpe
- Sodium: 29.5mg
- Sugar: 2.5g