- Mix the cottage cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, 2 eggs and 1 egg white together then blend in the food processor.
- Add the baking powder and the baking soda, then add the flour gradually.
- Flour the work area because the dough is very sticky.
- Cut the dough equally into 12 pieces.
- Put the buns on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes in a preheated oven at 175°C.
- Mix the remaining egg yolk with 2 tbsp of milk, then apply it with pastry brush and sprinkle some sugar on top of the buns.
- Bake for more 10 minutes until the buns are golden brown.