Easy yet delicious chocolate truffles, that you can roll into cocoa powder, hazelnut powder, pistachio powder, sesame seeds, icing sugar…
- Bring the double cream to a boil.
- Remove the cream from heat and add the chopped chocolate and stir to melt the chocolate.
- Stir in the butter until completely melted.
- Add the vanilla extract.
- Let the mixture cool at room temperature then cover it and let it chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours. I kept it in the fridge overnight
- Use a spoon or a scoop to shape balls of equal sizes.
- Coat the chocolate balls with cocoa powder or ground pistachio or ground hazelnut or sesame seeds or icing sugar.
- Keep the truffles in the fridge before presenting.