- Cream the butter with the sugars.
- Add the vanilla extract and the beaten egg to the mixture and beat for 2 minutes until homogeneous and soft.
- Gradually, sift in the flour, the baking soda and salt and mix.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Preheat the oven at 190°C.
- Roll bolls of the mixture and place them on a parchment paper then lightly press to flatten.
- Bake the cookies for 8 minutes then let cook or a wire rack.
- Keep the cookies in an airtight container to preserve their crunchy texture.