A light and delicious butterless chocolate cake.
For decoration, I chose an icing with dark chocolate and cream and some berries.
- Melt the chocolate with half of the quantity of the crème fraiche in the microwave or in a water bath.
- Add the remaining cream, sugar and egg yolks to the melted chocolate.
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites.
- Add the flour and the baking powder.
- Beat the egg whites with the salt until stiff.
- Add the egg whites softly to the mixture.
- Pour the mixture in a buttered tin.
- Bake in preheated oven at 170°C during 30 to 35 minutes.
- When the cake is ready, unmold and leave to cool for 10 minutes before you decorate with icing.
- Prepare the icing by melting the chocolate and the crème fraiche in the microwave or in a water bath.
- Decorate your cake with the icing and some fruits, berries or nuts.
- Calories: 262
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Cholesterol: 84mg
- Fat: 12.9g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Protein: 6.9g
- Saturated fat: 7.5g
- Serving size: 1 slice
- Sodium: 57mg
- Sugar: 20.5g