What's in your lunch box tomorrow? Well I suggest these easy and delicious chicken wraps accompanied with a green salad.
- 1 large piece of chicken breast
- 1 eggplant
- 1 belly pepper
- 2 zucchinis
- 200g of mushrooms
- 1 table spoon of fresh cream
- Grated cheese
- Tortillas wraps
- Fresh garlic, salt, pepper, coriander powder, nutmeg powder
- Cut the chicken breast into pieces and season with salt, pepper, coriander and garlic. Cook with 1 table spoon of vegetable oil until it turns brown.
- Cut the eggplant, the belly pepper and the zucchinis into slices and cook with 1 table spoon of vegetable oil and a little bit of water. Season the vegetables with some salt, pepper and coriander.
- When vegetables are ready, add mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the cooked chicken breast to your mixture.
- Add the fresh cream and season with nutmeg powder. Cook for 1 minute.
- Stuff your tortillas, add grated cheese to your filling and wrap.
- Enjoy your chicken wraps with a salad.