What do you enjoy most during summer? Is it holidays, sun or beach? Well I personally enjoy doing the groceries in presence of fresh and colorful tomatoes, bell peppers, and onions.
It inspires me and encourages me to prepare healthy yet delicious recipes.
I share with you this chicken fajitas to add extra sunshine to your dishes.
- Cream Avocado Dip
- Start with marinating the chicken breast at least 30 minutes before cooking it. I usually marinate it before night.
- Cook the chicken breasts. In the meanwhile, slice the tomato, bell peppers and onion.
- When the chicken is well grilled, remove it from the pan, add some olive oil, and cook the sliced vegetables. Let them cook for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Prepare the cream avocado dip by putting the ingredients in the mixer.
- When all the ingredients are ready, slice the chicken and add the shredded cheese on the pepper mixture.
- Don’t forget to toast the tortillas for 2 minutes for a better taste and dipping.