Cookies made with carrots, oats and walnuts and flavored with cinnamon and coconut.
- Beat the softened butter with sugar for 2 minutes then add the egg and the vanilla extract.
- Sift the flour with the cinnamon powder and the baking powder, then add it to the butter mixture.
- Add the oats, the grated carrots, the walnuts, the coconuts and the salt.
- Form medium sized dough balls with your hands or with an ice cream scoop and place them on a baking sheet.
- Flatten the balls to form 5mm thick cookies.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 10 to 12 minutes.
- The cookies are chewy when then are still warm, but when they cool down, they become crispy.