- Put the sweetened condensed milk can (closed) in a pressure cooker, then put enough water to cover the can. Cook for 40 minutes, then let completely cool.
- Crush the butter biscuits in the food processor then add butter until it looks like wet sand.
- Cover the cake tin with cling film for an easier unmolding later.
- Put the biscuits mixture into the mold and press well with a spoon or a glass, then put in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Unmold the crust and put the caramelized condensed milk on it.
- Cut the bananas and place it on the pie.
- Whip the cream with the icing sugar then spread on over the sliced bananas.
- Decorate with chocolate curls or cocoa powder.
- Refrigerate before serving.