An easy recipe to accompany your BBQ and salads.
- Wash the aubergines and cut incisions.
- Put halved garlic cloves into the incisions.
- Place the aubergines in a large tin and roast in a preheated oven at 200°C, for 35 to 40 minutes.
- The aubergines should become very tender and the skin is collapsing.
- Allow the aubergines to cool for some minutes.
- Remove the skin using a spoon.
- Put the aubergines into a blender with the garlic cloves, lemon juice, tahini, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Blend until smooth and well combined.
- Decorate with parsley and serve with some flat bread, sticks of cucumbers or carrots.