Hello there! It’s been a while since I didn’t post. I am finally back with a sweet dessert : almond pie! It’s an easy recipe that I like and I am happy to share with you!
- Prepare your sweet shortcrust pastry as described in an earlier recipe. Add 70g of sugar to the pastry for this recipe.
- Cream the softened butter with icing sugar.
- Add the beaten egg and the almond extract (if desired) to the mixture.
- Add the flour and the almond powder and mix well.
- Roll the tart pastry on a tart mold and put the almond cream.
- Decorate the tart with the flaked almonds.
- Bake the tart in a preheated oven at 180°C during 35 minutes.
- In a pan, dissolve the honey with the water over medium heat.
- When the tart is ready and while it is still warm, brush the tart with the syrup.
- Enjoy it warm or cold.